Online Reservations Instructions for Players
Our bridge club is using the Common Game Online Reservation System to help make our games fairer and more efficient. We hope you will support our efforts by using it to advise the club when and with whom you would like to play.
Following are 16 step-by-step instructions for the Players. Click on this link to download an instructions document.
1. To access our Online Reservations, click on Reservations from our website’s top menu.
2. The Online Reservations page looks like this. Click on the large red banner ‘Online Reservations’ to acquire the reservation system. Click on the small red button ‘Instructions’ to acquire these instructions.
3. The Online Reservations system MAIN MENU looks like this.
4. Enter your ACBL Number to start the process. Once you do, you will be prompted for the next step – 'Select Game'.
5. Enter the game you want – either ‘Open’ or ‘Limited’ (499er). Remember – our Limited (499er) games are only on Wednesdays and Thursdays at this time.
6. Enter ‘AFT’ for our afternoon session (we do not play in the morning). The click on the ‘Submit’ button.
7. The MAIN MENU then expands to confirm who you are. And it starts requesting more information – the first request being to ‘Select Reservation Date’. Scroll down the available games and click on the game date that you want.
8. Select your partner by searching either by First Name or Last name. Type in the beginning letter(s) of your partner’s name and the system will show you all progressive matches from the ACBL database of players in our area. Select your partners name.
9. The system asks you a second time to AFT.
10. Select the seating ‘Direction’ you would like from the three choices. We will do our best to honor your request.
11. Select one of three choices if you want to make this reservation ‘Recurring’.
12. After reviewing your entries and they are correct, click ‘Submit’.
13. At this point the menu changes again. Shown in red text is your next reservation. On this menu there are two submenus – one to ‘Edit/Modify a reservation and one to ‘Cancel’ a reservation.
14. To ‘Cancel’ a reservation, select the reservation you want to cancel from the drop down menu, click on the date and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
15. To ‘Review/Edit/Modify’ a reservation, select the reservation you want from the drop down menu, click on the date and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
16. An ‘Edit/Modify’ menu will appear at which time you can make any edits/modifications you want. When you are satisfied with the results, click on the ‘Submit’ button.